by Michael Klein @ 3:56 PM Philly.com
And lookee here, re: Old City. As a celebrity-owner haunt?
* Danny Bonaduce of 94WYSP lives behind the Khyber in a condo.
* Rob McElhenney and Kaitlin (“Sweet Dee”) Olson from It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia are going into the bar business with Mac’s Tavern, 226 Market St. So is Andrea Roth of Rescue Me.
* Stephenie LaGrossa of Survivor (engaged to Phillies pitcher Kyle Kendrick) is a partner in Gigi’s, 319 Market St.
* Glen Naessens from Real World 2 is at Eulogy, 136 Chestnut St., and Beneluxx, 33 S. Third St.
* Jose Garces from The Next Iron Chef owns Amada, 217 Chestnut St. — and for now, at least, has his corporate offices nearby on Strawberry Street.